Happy #NationalBeverageDay! In the midst of this quarantine life, I’m sure getting crafty with a mixed drink can help pass the time. I can say that I’ve had my fair share of Moscow Mules and none could ever beat this recipe that and my husband and I came up with. This drink will surely be your favorite as well.
I’ve make this drink for many of my friends and many of them have asked for the recipe. As simple as this drink is, what truly is the make or break of a Moscow Mule is the brand of the ginger beer – it has got to be the Bundaberg Ginger Beer (no sponsorship).
So enjoy this National Beverage Day tonight and drink responsibly, of course.
Purchase and download digital recipe, click here.
Serving Size: 1 | Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cut lime in quarters.
- Fill the cocktail glass full of cubed ice.
- Pour vodka in the cocktail glass.
- Pour Bundaberg Ginger Beer close to the top of the cocktail glass.
- Squeeze lime into the cocktail glass.
- Use the cocktail stir spoon and lightly stir and ready to serve.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.