Serving Size: 2 | Preparation time: 5-7 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Brussel sprouts (two handfuls washed)
- Extra virgin olive oil (2 tablespoon)
- Salt (1/4 teaspoon or to taste)
- Black Pepper (1/4 teaspoon)
- Thyme, dried (1/4 teaspoon)
- Dill, dried (1/4 teaspoon)
- Parsley, dried (1/4 teaspoon)
- Garlic powder (1/4 teaspoon)
- Grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse the Brussel sprouts in a stainless steel mixing bowl with water and then drain the water.
- Cut the ends of the Brussel sprouts.
- Cut the Brussel sprouts in half perpendicular to the end that was just cut off and then place the the Brussel sprouts halves back into the mixing bowl.
- Pour in the extra virgin olive oil, black pepper, garlic powder, thyme, dill, parsley, salt, into the stainless steel mixing bowl and mix the ingredients by tossing or mix with hands to distribute evenly.
- Place parchment paper on the baking sheet.
- Place the Brussel sprouts on the parchment paper and spread out evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 20-23 minutes or until ready with preferred crispiness.
- Plate and serve with sprinkled optional parmesan cheese.