I’ve tasted my fair share of fries, but I must say that my Baked Potato Fries are the best and I’m not just being bias. It’s the best snack you’ll ever treat yourself to that’s healthy, starchy, and you won’t be feeling guilty eating it because it’s baked in the oven, no deep frying here. But I must warn you, too much of any good thing can be bad for you so… don’t be eating these fries as a meal, it is a snack so snack on it! You’ve been warned, these Oven Baked Fries are really good.
Purchase and download digital PDF recipe, click here.
Serving size: 1 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Bake: 30 minutes
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Yellow potato (1)
- Olive oil (1 Tablespoon)
- Dried Thyme (1/4 teaspoon)
- Dried Oregano (1/4 teaspoon)
- Salt (1/4 teaspoon)
- Black pepper (1/4 teaspoon)
- Dill (1/4 teaspoon)
- Garlic powder (1/4 teaspoon)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Place parchment paper on the half baking sheet.
- Wash and cut the potato into large French fries. by cutting the long way into four parts and then chop perpendicular. Then place in the mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle into the mixing bowl salt, black pepper, thyme, dill, oregano, and garlic powder. Then drizzle about a tablespoon of olive oil. Then mix.
- Place the seasoned potato fries onto the parchment paper on the baking sheet and spread out evenly. (Tip: If the baking sheet is too full of fries and there’s no room in between the fries, it won’t be crispy and it’ll take forever to cook.)
- Bake for total of 30 minutes with 15 minutes on both sides or until golden brown.
If you have tried this recipe and love it, take a photo and post it on your social media and tag #recipesbykayklalor. I would love to see your creation! Enjoy!