I’ve tasted my fair share of fries, but I must say that my Oven Baked Fries are the best and I’m not just being bias. It’s the best snack you’ll ever treat yourself to that’s healthy, starchy, and you won’t be feeling guilty eating it because it’s baked in the oven, no deep frying here. But I must warn you, too much of any good thing can be bad for you so… don’t be eating these fries as a meal, it is a snack so snack it like an appetizer or as a side. You’ve been warned, these Oven Baked Fries are really good.
Serving: 1 potato = 1 serving, Prep time: 5-7 minutes, Bake: 35 minutes
- Yellow potato (1)
- Olive oil (1 Tablespoon)
- Dried Thyme (1/4 teaspoon)
- Dried Oregano (1/4 teaspoon)
- Salt (1/4 teaspoon)
- Black pepper (1/4 teaspoon)
- Dill (1/4 teaspoon)
- Garlic powder (1/4 teaspoon)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Place parchment paper on the half baking sheet.
- Wash and cut the potato into large French fries. I usually cut the long way into four parts and then chop perpendicular. Then place in the mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle into the mixing bowl salt, black pepper, thyme, dill, oregano, and garlic powder. Then drizzle about a tablespoon of olive oil. Then mix.
- Once the potato fries are seasoned, place them onto the baking sheet and spread out evenly and make sure there’s space, about half an inch, in between the fries. (Tip: If the baking sheet is too full of fries and there’s no room in between the fries, it won’t be crispy and it’ll take forever to cook.)
- Place the baking sheet in the oven for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, flip or move the fries around and bake for another 10 minutes or until golden crispy.
If you have tried this recipe and love it, take a photo and post it on your social media and tag #recipesbykayklalor. I would love to see your creation! Enjoy!
|Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.|