I love me some buffalo chicken wings but here’s a healthier alternative without the sacrifice of the flavor, I bring to you the cauliflower buffalo wing sauce. I can’t believe how easy this recipe is without much culinary skills so let’s jump right into it.
Serving size:1 | Prep Time: 3-5 minutes | Baking time: 35 minutes
- Half a head of cauliflower or one handful of cauliflower florets
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Original Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- But the cauliflower from the stem and cut further into medium flat slices for faster cooking and crispier bite sizes.
- Place the sliced cauliflower into a mixing bowl.
- Add the Frank’s Red hot Original Sauce and garlic powder to the cauliflower and mix.
- Place parchment paper on the baking sheet and lay the marinated cauliflower on the parchment paper. Be sure to separate the marinated cauliflower to ensure faster cooking and crispy texture.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then use the tongs to move or flip around the cauliflower slices. Then bake for another 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve it up with either blue cheese or ranch dressing.
If you have tried this recipe, share it on social media and use the hashtag #recipesbykayklalor. I would love to see what you made!
|Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.|