Simple, easy, quick Ham & Cheese Tortilla Wrap. A quick bite to eat or just a little snack to get you on your way to your busy day. Eat it as a breakfast, lunch, snack – however you want to eat it throughout your day. It’s a craving to fulfill for any type of meal during the day.
This wrap is so versatile, you can pop it in the microwave for a minute or two, which is what my teenager does. Or you can cook it on the pan and eat it gourmet, whatever floats your boat. However, for this recipe I’m going to show you how I like to adult this ham and cheese tortilla wrap the gourmet style.
Serving size: 1 | Prep Time: 0 | Cooking Time: 5-7 minutes
- Deli ham (2 slices)
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese (small handful)
- Tortilla (1)
- Frank’s Red Hot Original Sauce
- Place the 2 deli ham slices on a non stick pan over medium to high heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle some shredded sharp cheddar cheese on the ham slices and then place the tortilla on top.
- Using spatula, flip the layered food to where the tortilla is at the bottom and the ham is on top.
- Sprinkle some more or the rest of the shredded sharp cheddar and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until the tortilla is golden brown.
- Carefully take one end of the tortilla and roll it to a wrap using the spatula to assist in the rolling.
- Serve it up with some buffalo hot sauce with Frank’s Red Hot Original sauce. It’s so good with this sauce.
Noj mov! In Hmong is means eat food! If you like this recipe and would like to share it on social media, please use the hashtag #recipesbykayklalor and I would love to see what you’ve made!
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.