Pan fried noodles are a cross of having your favorite pack of instant noodles without the broth. This allows a more concentrated flavor to the dish and the flexibility of being creative of the variety of vegetables to add. I’ve done my fair share of pan fried instant noodles, but I have come across one of my best noodle dishes for that savory umami flavor perfect just for breakfast.
Serving size: 1 | Prep time: 3-5 minutes | Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
- Mama Instant Noodle, Shrimp Creamy Tom Yum Flavor (1 pack)
- Eggs (2)
- Soy Sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Salt (1 pinch)
- Black Pepper (1 pinch)
- Extra virgin olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- Green onion, chopped (2 stalks)
- Cilantro, chopped (1/4 cup)
- Garlic, diced (1 clove)
- Tomato on the vine, diced (1)
- Place 1 packet of dried Mama Instant Noodles, Shrimp Creamy Tom Yum Flavor in boiling water of a small saucepan, cook for 1-3 minutes or until the noodles have softened. Then drain the excess water in a strainer and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, crack two eggs, add salt, black pepper, and soy sauce and whisk.
- Heat the nonstick frying pan over medium to high heat, drizzle about a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the diced garlic and using a spatula stir the diced garlic.
- Add the egg mixture and cover with a lid, cook for 3-5 minutes or until the mixture is not translucent anymore and using a spatula start breaking to create scrambling the eggs.
- Next add the tomato, cilantro, and green onion and stir and then set aside.
- Drizzle additional extra virgin olive oil to the pan and add the softened instant noodles. Open the flavor packets in the noodle package and add to the softened noodles and stir.
- Then add the scrambled eggs with vegetables to the noodles. The meal is ready to serve!
If you have tried this dish and would like to share it on social media, use the hashtag #recipesbykayklalor, I would love to see what you have made!
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.