Feast your eyes on this stir fry dish. The simplest dish that you can ever make without adding much seasoning to the dish. This dish came about when my mother would buy these kielbasa sausages (I used to call them horseshoe sausages because I couldn’t remember the name… I have a hard time remembering names). Although my mother would usually deep fry these sausages or broil them in a toaster oven, I had my own take on feasting these delicious sausages.
I don’t quite remember when I first cooked this dish. It was probably from grabbing whatever vegetables I had in my fridge and just happened to have kielbasa sausages laying around. Over the years I’ve cooked a variety of vegetables, mixed and matched, and to be honest a lot of them tasted all delicious. You’d be surprised, I’ve added some vegetables to this stir fry that you would think would go together.
So look in your fridge and see what vegetables you can gather. If you don’t have anything in your fridge… uh, you should really go grocery shopping. I would recommend may be at least 3 different types of vegetables. If you’re like me, I’d like to see a variety of colors in my food so I can feel like I’ve eaten something nutritional and it’s also recommended to eat a variety of colored food anyway.
But if you really want to make how I made this version for this particular dinner, keep on reading for the recipe.
Serving Size: 6 | Prep Time: 25- 30 minutes | Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Garlic 🧄 , 3 cloves diced
- Onion 🧅 , 1 whole sliced
- Carrots 🥕, 2 sticks sliced diagonally
- Baby Bella mushrooms, 6 sliced
- Red bell pepper, 1 whole sliced
- Cucumber 🥒 , 1 sliced diagonally
- Celery, 2 stalks diced
- 4 Evaxo Kiolbassa Smoked Meats Roasted Garlic Smoked Sausage (which I used for this meal) or any 1 Hillshire Farm Polska Kielbasa, sliced thinly diagonally
- Salt 🧂, 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Oven Baked Potato Fries
- Wok or a deep frying pan
- Cutting board
- Full baking sheet
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Stainless steel mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Using a knife, cut all of the vegetables and sausages on a cutting board and set aside on a full baking sheet.
9. Then add the cooked sausages and stir.
10. Ready to serve with optional Oven Baked Potato Fries.
If you have tried this recipe and would like to share it on social media. Use the hashtag #recipesbykayklalor, I would like to se what you’ve made!
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.