If you followed my last post on Kielbasa Sausage Stir Fry it was for dinner the night before. So since my husband and kids killed that dish, the next morning I woke up craving for that dish again and so I made variations to the recipe for it to be breakfast friendly. Nothing but freshness for a good morning breakfast.
Purchase and download the digital PDF recipe, click here.
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving size: 1 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Garlic 🧄 , 1 cloves diced
- Onion 🧅 , 1 whole sliced
- Carrots 🥕, 1 sticks sliced diagonally
- Yellow bell pepper, 1/2 whole sliced
- Cucumber 🥒 , 1 sliced diagonally
- Celery, 2 stalks diced
- 1 Evaxo Kiolbassa Smoked Meats Roasted Garlic Smoked Sausage (which I used for this meal) or any 1/2 Hillshire Farm Polska Kielbasa, sliced thinly diagonally
- Salt 🧂, 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon
- Romaine lettuce, 1 outer leaf, chopped
- Thai Chili pepper, 1, sliced in half
- Extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon
- Eggs, 2
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Wok or a deep frying pan
- Cutting board
- Full baking sheet
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Stainless steel mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Small saucepan
- Using a knife, cut all of the vegetables and sausages on a cutting board and set aside on a full baking sheet.
- In a hot wok over high heat, place all of the sliced kielbasa sausages into the wok. Stir consistently with a wooden spoon and cook until the sausages are a crispy golden brown.
- Use tongs to grab the cooked sausages into a mixing bowl and set it aside. Leave the remaining oil from the sausages for the next steps.
- In the same wok over the same heat, add the diced garlic, Thai Chili peppers, and consistently stir with the wooden spoon until light golden brown.
- Add sliced onions and break the layers using the wooden spoon and stir.
- Add carrots, celery, yellow bell peppers, stir and cook until carrots are soft.
- Add salt and lettuce, and cooked kielbasa sausages and stir.
- Turn off the stove heat and plate the spicy kielbasa stir fry.
- In a separate nonstick saucepan, drizzle about a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and cook an over easy egg.
- Place the over easy egg over the spicy kielbasa stir fry and drizzle 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Sprinkle crushed red pepper flakes (optional). Ready to serve.
If you have tried this recipe and would like to share it on social media. Use the hashtag #recipesbykayklalor, I would like to se what you’ve made!