Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size: 3-4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 8 hours
- Whole Chicken (3.5 pounds)
- Oyster Sauce (1/4 cup)
- Soy Sauce (1/4 cup)
- Salt (1/2 teaspoon)
- Black Pepper (1/4 teaspoon)
- White Jasmine Rice (optional)
- Place whole chicken in a large stainless steel mixing bowl.
- Rub salt, black pepper, oyster sauce all over the whole chicken.
- Then add soy sauce and rub all over.
- Tear medium size sheets of aluminum foil (about the size of a small baking sheet) and crumple into ball shapes. Make at least 5-6 of these aluminum balls and place it in the Crockpot.
- Next add the whole chicken in the Crockpot and set the cooking time to slow cook for 10 hours.
- Ready to serve with a side of cooked white jasmine rice.