- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Place parchment paper on the half baking sheet.
- Wash and cut the potato into large French fries. by cutting the long way into four parts and then chop perpendicular. Then place in the mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle into the mixing bowl salt, black pepper, thyme, dill, oregano, and garlic powder. Then drizzle about a tablespoon of olive oil. Then mix.
- Place the seasoned potato fries onto the parchment paper on the baking sheet and spread out evenly. (Tip: If the baking sheet is too full of fries and there's no room in between the fries, it won't be crispy and it'll take forever to cook.)
- Bake for total of 30 minutes with 15 minutes on both sides or until golden brown.