- to allow the steam to cook the mushrooms. Stir occasionally for about 7-10 minutes or until softened and then set it aside.
- Melt the butter and coat it on a non stick pan over medium to high heat.
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and then add salt, black pepper, and soy sauce and whisk.
- Add the whisked eggs in the non stick pan and cover with the lid at medium to low heat for amount 1-2 minutes or until the top of the eggs are semi to fully cooked.
- Flip the eggs with a spatula and ensure the cooked eggs are all in one piece like a pancake when flipping it.
- Then sprinkle the shredded sharp cheddar cheese and then place the tortilla on top at medium to high heat.
- Use the spatula to once again flip to where the tortilla will now be at the bottom and the egg will be on top. Now add the Oven Baked Potato Fries and cooked mushrooms. Let it sit for 1-2 minutes or until the tortilla is golden brown.
- Then use the spatula to carefully lift one edge of the tortilla and roll if possible, if not then fold it in half.
- Optional to serve with a side of salsa or hot sauce of your choice.