- Preheat oven to 425-degree Fahrenheit.
- Place chicken wings into a mixing bowl.
- Add oyster sauce and all of the dry ingredients (basil, black pepper, chipotle, dill, garlic powder, oregano, paprika, salt, and thyme) and mix with hands. (NOTE: For better marination, place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or longer.)
- Place the marinated chicken wings on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for total of 1 hour (30 minutes on each side).
- Optional: for an extra crisp, switch the oven to broil setting on High for 3-5 minutes on each side.