- Drizzle about 1 tablespoon of olive oil and coat nonstick pan over medium to high heat.
- Once the olive oil is hot, bring it to a medium heat and crack the eggs into the pan and add a pinch of salt and black pepper, cover with lid, and cook for about 1-2 minutes or until the edges are no longer translucent. Flip the eggs with a spatula and cook it for another minute without the lid. Then set the over easy eggs aside on a serving plate.
- In the same pan, add the garlic and sauté it until slightly golden brown over medium heat.
- Add green onion, cilantro, and tomato and turn the heat off to allow the residual heat to cook.
- Top the cooked mixture on top of the plated over easy eggs.
- Drizzle about 1 tablespoon of soy sauce over the plated food. Sprinkle optional crushed red pepper flakes for heat.