- Place the 2 deli ham slices on a non stick pan over medium to high heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the tortilla on top of the golden brown deli ham.
- Using spatula, flip the tortilla and ham to where the tortilla is at the bottom and the ham is on top.
- Sprinkle the shredded sharp cheddar and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until the tortilla is golden brown at the bottom.
- Carefully take one end of the tortilla and roll it to a wrap using the spatula to assist in the rolling.
- Serve it up with some buffalo hot sauce with Frank's Red Hot Original sauce.