- Preheat the oven according to the meatball package.
- Place the frozen meatballs on a baking sheet and place it in the oven.
- Bake he meatballs per the directions on the package.
- Once completed baking, set the baked meatballs aside.
- Fill the small saucepan 3/4 with water and add 2 tablespoons of sea salt to the water on medium-high heat.
- Once boiling, add the penne pasta and cook for 20 minutes or until softened and occasionally stir with a wooden spoon.
- Separate the penne pasta and the water (make sure to save some of the pasta water in a glass-safe measuring cup or container using a stainless steel strainer in the sink.
- Place the penne pasta back into the saucepan and add the baked meatballs, marinara sauce, and shredded sharp cheddar cheese and stir over medium heat.
- Plate the contents on a plate, sprinkle grated parmesan cheese.
- Feel free to add optional crushed red pepper flakes for a kick.