- Place 1 packet of dried Mama Instant Noodles, Shrimp Creamy Tom Yum Flavor in boiling water of a small saucepan, cook for 1-3 minutes or until the noodles have softened. Then drain the excess water in a strainer and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, crack two eggs, add salt, black pepper, and soy sauce and whisk.
- Heat the nonstick frying pan over medium to high heat, drizzle about a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the garlic and using a spatula and stir until golden brown.
- Add the egg mixture and cover with a lid, cook for 3-5 minutes or until the mixture is not translucent anymore and using a spatula start breaking to scramble the eggs.
- Next add the tomato, cilantro, and green onion and stir and then set aside.
- Drizzle additional extra virgin olive oil to the pan and add the cooked instant noodles. Open the flavor packets in the noodle package and add to the noodles and stir.
- Then add the scrambled eggs with vegetables to the noodles. The meal is ready to serve!