- Brussel sprouts (two handfuls cut in halves)
- Extra virgin olive oil (2 tablespoon)
- Salt (1/4 teaspoon or to taste)
- Black Pepper (1/4 teaspoon)
- Thyme, dried (1/4 teaspoon)
- Dill, dried (1/4 teaspoon)
- Parsley, dried (1/4 teaspoon)
- Garlic powder (1/4 teaspoon)
- Grated parmesan cheese (optional or leave out for a vegan dish)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix in the halved Brussel sprouts, extra virgin olive oil, black pepper, garlic powder, thyme, dill, parsley, salt, into the stainless steel mixing bowl.
- Place parchment paper on the baking sheet lay the Brussel sprouts mixture and evenly spread on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Plate and serve with sprinkled optional parmesan cheese.