- Cut the cauliflower from the stem and cut further into medium flat slices for faster cooking and crispier bite sizes.
- Place the sliced cauliflower into a mixing bowl.
- Add the Frank's Red hot Original Sauce and garlic powder to the cauliflower and mix.
- Place parchment paper on the baking sheet and lay the marinated cauliflower on the parchment paper. Be sure to separate the marinated cauliflower to ensure faster cooking and crispy texture.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then use the tongs to move or flip around the cauliflower slices. Then bake for another 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve it up with either vegan blue cheese or vegan ranch dressing.